Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

Very fun!

That was a lot of fun! It was quick, easy, and the upgrades and achievements kept me playing!

Elemental Explosions Elemental Explosions

Fun

I beat level 3 in 2 clicks. Happened to get a 2x multiplier right above an arrow symbol. Transform the arrow, click the 2x box and level complete. But it's a fun game nonetheless. Took me a few tries to get through levels 1 and 2.

Click Me!! Click Me!!

don't know how it passed

Sorry buddy, but the timer doesn't count down properly, and it's just generally boring.

Egypt Quest Egypt Quest

Would have voted higher, but...

Not a bad game, but you really need a menu and instructions. And for the love of God, when will you people learn to put descriptions of your stuff in the Author Comments thingy!!!

Don't Fall Off 2.0 Don't Fall Off 2.0

fall down go boom

This is worth it just for the dying animation.

Music Reversals 2 Music Reversals 2

Funny stuff

You always hear about these backmasked songs, but you almost never hear them for yourself. Thank you for putting a bunch of these things together into a nice little flash thingy.

{2006} street tank {2006} street tank

meh

Would have been a lot better if you could move left and right instead of just up and down.

der-Wahnsinn responds:

lawl i made a game where you cam move left, right, up and down...
it's on my site wahnsinn.tk in the flash section. The name is 'the ultimate game'

Snake: Revisted Snake: Revisted

Nice remake

Pretty good remake, but it could be better. The button response isn't so great, but I don't know if it's your fault or my keyboard's :) Anyway, not bad at all.

Kytempa responds:

Lovely thank you, keldor

Sonic The Hedgehog Quiz Sonic The Hedgehog Quiz

WOO HOO!

Awesome quiz. I did better on this one than on the Mario quiz. As for the bonus video, really good. Thank God you didn't put in Sonic Underground.